Moderator Rules

[ 12497 View / 32 Reply ]

Moderator Rules

Moderating a section gives you power and responsibility. Your aim as a mod is to use your powers for the benefit of the community. This page describes the things that you have the power to do and the things you should keep in mind as you moderate.

Moderators have the power to:
        ·Delete posts(Only in your moderating board)
        ·Edit posts (Only in your moderating board)
        ·Move the threads do not belong to your moderating section to other sections.
      ·Posts management (Top, Highlight, Elite, Up/Down, Close. You must state the reason.)
  lUse your power only if you absolutely need to. DO NOT lock threads or edit posts unless it's emergency.
Note:

lIf you want to change the description or rules for this section (Shouldn't be inconsistent or conflict with the Community Rules), post a thread in Management-Forum  Suggestion section.
lMods do not have the power to ban or delete users; this option is only available to the Admin. If you consider
that a user should be deleted or banned, please send a mail to Daphne's mailbox in this community and explain why.

Responsibilities:
·Check the forum at least every 2 days. Post new threads and reply others' posts if needed. If you will be away for a long time, send a mail to Daphne's mailbox in community before you leave.
·Help new users as much as you can in the community and also in Kingory game. Always be polite and helpful. Make this community a warm and welcoming place. Mail to admin when you meet problems you can't solve.
·Delete posts that are harmful to Kingory game or the community as well as the racist, sexist, insulting or contain or link to illegal content. This includes anything that is a violation of copyright law.
·Bring in new users to both Kingory game and this community.
·Don't think you are GOD. Being a mod is not a status symbol, it's a responsibility.
·Respect the opinions of others when they differ from your own; you should never delete a post because you disagree with its contents
·Inform the Admin if you find any problems or bugs in the forum
·Inform the Admin if you do not want to moderate a forum any more as soon as possible (at least one week in advance).
·If you create new roles in new servers, please inform us.
· Check the "management" section when you log in the community.

Promotion:
After being a Probationary Mod for one month, you will have a chance to become a mod. However, irresponsible Probationary Mod will be fired.
Excellent probationary mod can be promoted ahead of schedule. You can apply for it by sending a mail to Daphne in this community in this format:
Title: [Promotion] Apply to be a Mod
Content: (State the reasons and your achievements)
*Inspection period can not be shortened. You should apply to be a Mod at least when you pass this period.

Of course, what is said between moderators stays between them- confidentiality is extremely important.
All actions performed by moderators will be logged to prevent abuse of power. Moderators will lose their status if they are found to be abusing their power.

Apply  a GM please click
here
The subject was excuted 主题置顶/取消 operation by 管理员 danny at 3/3/2010 11:09:43 AM
kingory Europe
www.kingory.eu

I try to send mail to the two person you mention and both is not an exit user .

Reply 2# gialac2010 Posts

hi, Gialac,
our email support@kingory.eu  did you write correctly? sorry for inconvenience!
Email from Gia Lac have received. And now apply for a GM  please following this thread http://bbs.kingory.eu/showtopic-58.aspx and leave your username of this game and forum!

I Read The Rules And Confirmed.
Khappy & Zhou Yu Best Friendz Forever Live Forever In Kingory! =]

Hi Torres,

I have applied for the GM position and I noticed that you put me as novice. I have played this game before and even reached Duke level. Also currently, in this server ranking no.5 with military strength ranking 8. Hence, i would really like be a moderator and to assist people.

Original posted by KHappy at 4/19/2010 11:28:00 PM
Hi Torres,

I have applied for the GM position and I noticed that you put me as novice. I have played this game before and even reached Duke level. Also currently, in this server ranking no.5 with m......

Hey umm please wait for Torres to respond and applications are supposed to be patient.

I don't know if its sufficient to put in an application over at the GM thread so I will also write here. I have read the above rules and will abide by them if I am appointed a GM.

I have substantial experience playing Kingory in other servers and am in the top ten of the other server I play. I am online often and can assist in answering questions on the forum as well as in world chat. Please feel free to PM me if you require any further information. Thanks for your time.

We need a mod in world chat now.

This is happening all too often.
2.PNG ()

png (5/10/2010 2:30:09 PM)

2.PNG

Ingame username Star
Virtue League

Reply 8# Star Posts

Thanks for the screenie Star we will try to see if warnings can be issued to the player.

HI!
Soshi is allways online and watching lots of multis , racial coments, ect ect so my quetion is wat are he doing for the game ? if he can do wat need to do for be a moderator!!???
SO my sugestion is easye : A MODERATOR is who want , know and want be and dont need get any voucher item or code for any pack! MODERATOR is who want control , help game developing and no WHO want get free vouchers for play! thats wrong that and the game have same MODERATORS just for get the vouchers and other packages!
game do not gonna develop and with that lil ( cheaters) the REAL SUPPORTES ( invest $) when start pay attention and look forum and others things just gonna quiet here like happen in others KINGORY US servers!
thats my opinion !