How to get your Influence high

[ 10310 View / 70 Reply ]

hi i wanted to know how to get your influence higher besides battle, researching, building, upgrading and conquering countys and what not.

if you have any answers for me please send me a mail at Matheen_k@hotmail.com

thanks alot for your help.

Hi Matheen,

I will answer your question here in order to be shared with other players.

Besides those mentioned above, you can play arena where you can gain a lot of influence. However, your nobility rank must be at least Livery in order to play arena.

Enjoy the game.

Well You can do quest.Though i think you know about it and not point it out.Some quest gives a great amount of influence.
Khappy & Zhou Yu Best Friendz Forever Live Forever In Kingory! =]

To get your influence higher, do the following regularly:

1. Do arenas. You can learn how to do this from most leagues and it requires a minimum rank of Livery. This gives the most influence at higher level arenas.

2. Maraud/Conquer wildernesses. In early parts of the game, marauding wilderness and beating the enemy troops will give you some influence. The higher level the wilderness, the more influence you get. This decreases as you accumulate more influence.

3. Do the routine quests. Every once in a while under the routine tab you will receive quests to be completed. This can range from giving the emperor troops in exchange for influence, giving jewelry to the emperor for influence, giving the emperor resources for influence to handing in yellow turban headbands and innocent people for influence and other perks.

4. Grow your cities and build your army. Every unit you build gives you a little bit of influence. It might not seem much in the beginning, but as you get a bigger army, the bonus starts to become more noticeable.

5. Finish the newbie quests. Many of the newbie quests give you some influence for successful completion. They are not particularly difficult to complete so follow the quests and get some influence easily.

6. Defeat other players in combat (and kill more than you lose). Winning a battle against other players gives you some influence. You should not try this until you are more experienced though.

That's about all I can think of right now. I'll add more if I can remember more.

Thanks you for your help this helped me alot

And also the best point to gain influence is during the epic quest. This verison do not have a 2nd phrase epic quest yet. So return as many quest when the epic quest us still Ava. The fastest way to gain influence if you know how to farm.

Otherwise the next choice will be arena followed by fighting with players that are high influence than you. Or use a insane county as your personal influence generator.

Yup, almost forgot this point. But this quest has not started yet. Also getting a county is too early now.

But I must agree that you have a good point there. Thanks for highlighting it out.

me agian who has posted the note has Epic Quest finished???

many player just leach in arenas for infl a lvl 10 arena can give a person 75k infl from judges alone u have to be livery or higher to leach or host

20151022xiaodaige
hermes belt for sale
washington redskins
adidas wings shoes
valentino outlet
san francisco 49ers
nba jerseys
tods outlet
black friday deals
prada outlet
cyber monday 2015
replica handbags,replica handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale replica handbags,replica bags,bags outlet,replica handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,replica purses
calvin klein outlet
wedding dresses uk
atlanta falcons
abercrombie and fitch
babyliss flat iron
chicago bears
north face outlet
designer handbags,handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale handbags,designer bags,bags outlet,handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,designer purses
barbour jackets
mac cosmetics
pandora outlet
canada goose jackets
cheap ugg boots
ray ban outlet
oakley sunglasses
air jordan 4
north face outlet store
north face jackets
ray-ban sunglasses
san antonio spurs
louis vuitton outlet store
ed hardy clothing
mulberry outlet store
louis vuitton outlet online
moncler outlet store
louis vuitton,borse louis vuitton,louis vuitton sito ufficiale,louis vuitton outlet
cheap ugg boots
michael kors handbags outlet
mulberry uk
coach handbags outlet
chanel handbags outlet
cheap wedding dresses
tods shoes
mizuno running shoes
nike trainers
oakland raiders
oakley canada
cheap oakley sunglasses
snow boots
nike free 5
oakley sunglasses wholesale
nike free uk
swarovski crystal
winter jackets
lebron shoes
nike running shoes
cheap nba jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet online
kobe shoes
michael kors outlet
ugg boots clearance,ugg australia,uggs on sale,ugg slippers,uggs boots,uggs outlet,ugg boots,ugg,uggs
christian louboutin outlet
true religion outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet online
ray-ban sunglasses
longchamp handbags outlet
the north face outlet
cleveland cavaliers
new york jets
giuseppe zanotti outlet
the north face outlet
tiffany outlet
coach outlet store
louis vuitton handbags outlet
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes 2015
coach outlet online
nike free
abercrombie and fitch
los angeles lakers
coach outlet store
nfl jersey wholesale
minnesota vikings
basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
miami heat
chicago bulls
oakley sunglasses
new england patriots
nike outlet store
seattle seahawks
oakley sunglasses wholesale
chicago blackhawks
air jordan 13
ysl outlet
ray-ban sunglasses