Hunt for Royalty’s Treasure

[ 8942 View / 17 Reply ]

The Ancient Royalty has buried a precious treasure beneath the vast territory. You can find Royalty Medals or Royalty Boxes in wildness. They have incredible powers!

Duration: 2010.5.23 18:00 — 2010.5.30 18:00 Kingory Time

• The lord who have a Treasure Map can appraise it in Tavern. You will be told the precise location of the treasure. Conquering that land and do gathering, you may find a Royalty Medal by a large chance. If you are particularly lucky you can find a Royalty Box.
  • You can exchange Royalty Medals in Routine Quest-> “Royalty Medal”. 1 for 10000 influence, 5 for 50000 influence and 1 Silver Treasure Box, 10 for a Royalty Box. It Contains as word used by the royalty. The better the sword, the less chance you can getit. You may get the most powerful weapon (blue equipment) in Kingory history. What you may get in Royalty Box:
    General’s Sword: +4 Maneuver, +4 Bravery, +4 Intelligence, +20 Offense
    Prince’s Sword: +6 Maneuver, +6 Bravery, +6 Intelligence, +24 Offense.
    The most powerful weapon in Kingory history: what’s the name and what attributes it adds? The answer will be revealed by you
  • Item Mall Lottery. When you buy something you may get a Royalty Box as reward! The more diamonds/vouchers per purchase, the more chance you can get it.
  • Charge reward. You can get Treasure Map as reward for you single purchase. 100 diamonds for 1, 200 diamonds for 2, and so on and so forth.
  • Treasure Map will be on sale at almost half price

Only 7 day’s opportunity, don’t miss it!
Tips:
  • How to get the coordinates oftreasure: click Tavern->click “Appraise Treasure”->pay 10Vouchers/Diamonds->get a report “Treasure Appraisal”. You can find the exactcoordinates in it.
  • Gathering mustn’t be shorterthan 1 hour or you’ll get nothing.
  • The treasure will disappear in24 hours that means you have to conquer the wildness in 23 hours (the rest 1hours for gathering)
  • Time frame is 18:00, May.23th- 18:00, May.30th, Kingory time. If your reap time is out ofthe frame, you won’t get any special item.5.
    You can only exchange for oneRoyalty Box per day.

kingory Europe
www.kingory.eu

Hi Torres,

Is there an error on the above event period, i.e:- Duration: 2010.5.23 18:00 — 2010.5.30 18:00 Kingory Time.

Is the period supposed to be ending on 31/5/2010?
If you think you, you can! Never give up.

So when will the charge reward mentioned above be distributed?  I bought diamonds so that I could get extra treasure maps.

I have also bought diamonds and not received the treasure maps.  Please let us know when we can expect them.

I did 6 treasure maps when it startet and got no medals, im very sure the server didnt know that the event had startet, and would like a refund of those.

Been getting 60% medals since reset so im quite sure im right.

Helmer

system updated
kingory Europe
www.kingory.eu

Got them now, thank you.

ok, thanks
kingory Europe
www.kingory.eu

This event will end am this Sunday.
kingory Europe
www.kingory.eu

Event is over. Thank you for your attention!
kingory Europe
www.kingory.eu