Urban Tree Planting & Investment Guide

[ 63 View / 1 Reply ]

Planting trees on your property will ad value and equity to your home. Planting a new tree can be simple or complicated. It can involve landscapers designers heavy equipment and expense or you can buy a tree on sale for a few bucks, bring it home plant it in the lawn and walk away. Certainly, you'll never be sorry for planting a tree especially after you see it grow large and strong.

One of the ways I have used to improve every property I have owned is to plant between 5 to 10 new trees every year. This works for me because I always live in the country on at least five acres but it can work for you even if you live in town on a small lot. Trees are an improvement to most any property and one of the cheapest improvements you can make. Look at 2 similar homes side by side. The one with nice large trees will sell quicker and for more money every single time.

The Right Location for your new Tree

Plant that tree in the right location and you really will have no regrets. Plant a tree that gets large a few feet from your house and you will sing the blues later as the tree rubs against your house and the roots damage your foundation. Plant a small tree or tree like shrub if you need to fill a location next to your house. Plant a medium tree in the back yard or side yard and larger trees if you have a large front or back yard. Follow these simple rules and you will have no regrets later when your tree reaches mature size

There are various categories when it comes to trees, such as ornamental trees, trees that bear fruit, and lumber trees. Weeping trees are considered to be in the ornamental category, and are one of the most popular when it comes to using trees for decorative purposes.    Rocklin Tree Trimming