Timing bug ALL SERVERS

[ 4818 View / 18 Reply ]

There is an issue on all servers with dispatch and arrival times please see email received:

Dear players,
Now the One-way Trip Time in Expedition Mission Control has a glitch. For example, it says 10 mins. But when you send out the troop and check them in "TROOP" panel, it will be 5 mins. The time in "TROOP" panel is right because we fastered the speed. If you use Bivouac Lag, for example 20 mins, you can see 30 min in EMC, but in "TROOP" panel it will be 15 min. So please pay attention. The 15 mins is right.
We are fixing it now and will slove it asap.

Sorry for this glitch.
[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img]

Original posted by jpforsyth at 9/26/2010 10:59:00 AM
There is an issue on all servers with dispatch and arrival times please see email received:

Umm, where is my mail ?

We didn't get any mail on EU1.

I think people should be compensated for any losses of troops.

VILLAIN.
One rarely meets a real, genuine, authentic villain,  even once in a lifetime.

so whats the deal took u 1 day to mess it up and here it is 2 days later and its not fixed yet? and on top of it all you launch a new server what gives eu2 has no mods no contest what the hell are we supposed to do around here cant u fix the bug at the very least.

Host of Dynasty: Kyoshiro

Recompense

I have now lost a significant amount of gold due to disasters. Please can you give a timeline for the fix and what compnesation there will be, apart from the loss its making the game unfriendly.

As per the previous poster it makes it worse when you release a new server without fixing bugs on the current ones. Do you want people to play or not?

For example, it says 10 mins. But when you send out the troop and check them in "TROOP" panel, it will be 5 mins. The time in "TROOP" panel is right because we fastered the speed. If you use Bivouac Lag, for example 20 mins, you can see 30 min in EMC, but in "TROOP" panel it will be 15 min. So please pay attention. The 15 mins is right.

thanks! That's right, it is really a bug. as example explained, the timer in troop panel is always right. another on in EMC please divide 2.
kingory Europe
www.kingory.eu

Torres, we understand what we need to do, but when will it be fixed!!??

u want our diamonds fix the game you messed it up for no reason ... DONT FIX SOMETHING THATS NOT BROKEN .....

are you going to fix this problem anytime soon, if i lose any more troops i will be expecting serious compensation!!??

serious diamond buying players are loseing interest very quickly now :-(

5 days and counting apparently yall dont see the severity of the problem so here i will explain it to ya
the clock is messed up and no matter how you try and sugar coat it about double your times its messed up its also causing us to spend alot more food moving troops around and last but not least its screwing up our timing conquering metros u want us the players to spend money than fix the problem no more excuses!