Kingory Inter 8 VIP Program !

[ 65379 View / 230 Reply ]

Kingory,
Looking towards October and Halloween will we be getting the
Halloween suit and other items for a promotion during that period?
This was offered last Halloween.  Also,is it possible to put in the
Mysterious Sword in the Halloween gifts along with the Lich Sword.
There also needs to be some way to get a full King Suit at some
point.  Like throwing in some of these items for the VIP program.Some consideration please.

Thanks
Last editedkoree edit at 2011-09-16 22:58:12

I would suppor kingory if they decided to put up a halloween promo next month. Halloween equipment is a nice additional set to have.

So the VIP supporters n jr will get all months that sets in all servers or is that 1 when get that level n in a server he chose?
i will back here to read the reply but im very courious to read they will get all months that sets!
well if i read that is my last time in game n this time i never back! thats called a discrimination! If u want do a special offer to ur supporters as senior or jr or at any1 have bough things ( i have n u can check that) OPEN a supporter server just for that guys! butdo not do that cos its increase advantage to a lil bunch n make the rest stop play! whats the funy of all servers u can open have 1 2 guys play just for do 112M inf n them quit for other! thats make ghost servers! start be wise n open a server n do ways the players still there n not jump to next n old be a ghost! cos that is what u are making! eu1 have 2 guys  - 1 bough cos my buddy want see where game close but soon u gona lose him too -

Game need rulles n be wiselly managed for not be the shyt we see all time!
Thats my opinion!

-PA-
-KenZaraki-

hahaha that sucks

i did not get my jr vip for the month of may my lords name is busybee on eu 5 and there is no way to contact support can someone please fix it

the VIP program still valid ??

I'd support Kingory more if it ACTUALLY treated its player base a lot better. You guys keep spending your money so you can continue to get shit on.

JR VIP

MY LORDS NAME IS BUSYBEE I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY JR VIP ON EU 5 I AM GETING MAD I WISH YOU COULD JUST SEND IT TO ME CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DO IT ASAP

I'd give up if I were you, I highly doubt they will receive your gift for the vip thing. Piss poor customer service. This is what I was saying before. They treat their player base like shit but yet people still pay them money.

jordan 11 gamma blue When you are at the top of you

<br>Water fills baby without adding calories, so watersupplementation can result in weight loss or insufficientweight gain for the baby.Pediatricians advise feeding babies 2 to 3 oz. more thantheir age in months at each feeding.As another poster said I've never been weighed and I've not had my carryon baggage weighed. And, my bags while heavy always fit in the bins or underseats. So, for your carry on perhaps pack the smaller, denser items there to free up some weight space in your checked bag.<br><br>Granted, when you see exactly how much Tom Palmer added to the look of the wonderful interior art, it seems kind of like an injustice not to have his name proclaimed on the cover like Millar and Romita are.KickAss 2 positively reeks of exploitation and action. Most of the guys that read comics might not admit it, <a href="http://www.motorcityconeyatl.com">jordan 11 gamma blue</a>  but a lot of them wish there was a <br><br>When you are at the top of your next cycle do you look back to determine where you are in your goals? Another thing which may help is to break your 2 year goals into 6 months, and then 6 month goals into one month goals. This may help you have a clearer roadmap to the completion of your goals.From your imaginative advancement to be able to creation, each and every little depth will be from the strong thought. Despite the fact that you can find not too several embellishments, <a href="http://massitam.org">order gamma blue 11s online</a>  Celine Phantom Suitcases Carrier Buckskin Brownish nonetheless hold the robust persona. Pleasant to be able to internet.<br>
<a href="http://www.evacademy.org/nike-lebron-10-atomic-teal-sail-orange-p-478.html">Nike Lebron 10 Atomic Teal Sail Orange</a> xxxxxx