Hero missing

[ 2153 View / 13 Reply ]

My hero went missing when i was trying to conquer a wild.  I think that i was at my 10 wild limit, so my hero and cuirs came back.  But they never returned.  Now im down a hero and 140k cuirs.

Maybe it had something to do with the battles locking up last night. I dont know but please fix asap. Thank you

T_Bagger
Inter 6

So my hero MaLong was tamed by Chong... This is a serious glitch that needs to be resolved.  Please have my hero and cuirs returned.

No response?  So its normal for armys and heros to dissappear like farts in the wind?  Typical GM etiquette, ignore the problems and contunue to make a buck.  I for one will not spend another dime.

A fascinating dialog is value remark. I feel that it is best to compose more on this matter, it may not be an unthinkable theme however more often than not people are insufficient to chat on such subjects. To the following. Salud.     CBD PREROLLS

It ended up being Very useful to me and I am certain to every one of the pundits here!     cursuri germana timisoara

Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.    stem education singapore

I am glad to discover this post extremely valuable for me, as it contains part of data. I generally like to peruse the quality substance and this thing I found in you post. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing.     security guards oswestry

Your web journal furnished us with significant data to work with. Each and every tips of your post are marvelous. You're the best to share. Continue blogging..     marketing on Instagram

Much thanks to you for another extraordinary article. Where else would anyone be able to get that sort of data in such a flawless method for composing? I have a presentation one week from now, and I am on the search for such data.     검증사이트

I have perused a couple of the articles on your site now, and I truly like your style of blogging. I added it to my top picks online journal webpage list and will be returning soon. If it's not too much trouble look at my site too and let me recognize what you think.     tutlance company buy a capstone paper website