Timeing issues

[ 2820 View / 17 Reply ]

Hi kingory, EU7 currently sends troops to destination at half the originally shown time. Can you sort this as it is difficult to judge exactly when dispatches are due to arrive. Thanks

Timing has been fixed. THANKS
www.kingory.eu

Only a grinning visitant here to share the adoration (:, btw exceptional     TUNA KUSH

This is such an extraordinary asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I adore seeing sites that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free. It is the old what circumvents comes around schedule.     high retention youtube views

I got what you mean , a debt of gratitude is in order for posting .Woh I am cheerful to discover this site through google.     cursuri germana timisoara

Hi I am so charmed I found your online journal, I truly found you by misstep, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could simply get a kick out of the chance to say thank for an enormous post and an overall captivating site. Kindly do keep up the immense work.     stem education singapore

This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff.     love & co review

A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it extremely intriguing and instructive. I can hardly wait to peruse loads of your posts.     security company oswestry

This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..    cheren petuk

I just couldn't leave your site before letting you know that I genuinely delighted in the top quality data you present to your guests? Will be back again often to determine the status of new posts.     Instagram marketing