New KINGORY Guide for Patch 2.0

[ 6190 View / 16 Reply ]

Some new gameplay in Patch 2.0 are added in new Server 8:

New Weapons and Amours
New Merchant System
Weapons and Armors Upgrade System

Click here to view more details about runes, new armor set, armor upgrading system, etc...

1. New Weapons, Mounts and Armours

a. The weapons and mounts of historical heros

Where can man get the weapons or mounts of historical heros?

The player can buy a Gamble Box from the Merchant SuShuang. Then open the box and get a weapon or mount of historical heros. 

How to upgrade the weapons or mounts of historical heros?

The player can buy a Pattern from the Merchant SuShuang. Then click the Pattern to upgrade the weapons or mounts of historical heros.

b. Ancient Legacy Armors (Tier 8 Armor Set)

Where can man get the Ancient Legacy Armors?

The player can buy a Gamble Box from the Merchant SuShuang. Then open the box and get a piece of Ancient Legacy Armors.

c. Destiny Armors (Tier 20 Armor Set) 

How to get the Destiny Armors?

The Destiny Armors can been obtained only by reforging the Ancient Legacy Armors.

The player can make task in "Quest" --> "Epic" -- "Reforge Ancient Legacy" to reforge the Ancient Legacy Armor to get the Destiny Armor.

d. The Nameless Weapon

How to get the nameless weapon?

The Player can get a Nameless Weapon by making task in "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Legend of the the Nameless Weapon" ---> "The Nameless Weapon".

To forge the Nameless Weapon, the player can get a super weapon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Merchant SuShuang:

There was a famous Merchant SuShuang in three kingdoms period. He is placed in the new Server.

How to find the Merchant SuShuang ?

Click "Quest" ---> "Routine" ---> "What i can do for you?"
The Player can purchase various Upgrade Gems,The Runes, Pattern, The Gamble Box from the Merchant SuShuang.

What is Upgrade Gems?

a. The Small Ore : Man can smelt the small ores into the five-colored Stone.

b. The Middle Ore : Man can smelt the middle ores into the five-colored Stone.

c. The Five-Colored Stone: It is an important raw material to upgrade weapons and equipments.

What is the Runes?

There are a total of 13 Runes in new server. Their Names are Tu, Mu, Shui, Huo, Jin, Geng, Kan, Dui, Xun, Li, Zhen, Kun, Qian.

They are important raw materials to upgrade weapons and armours.

What is the Pattern?

Man can use it to upgrade a weapon or mount of historical heros.

What is the Gamble Box?

To open Gamble Box, man can randomly obtain a Rune, an item, an Ore or an five-colored stone or a Jewelry, a weapon or a mount of historical heros, a piece of Ancient Legacy Armor Set.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. The Ore

a. The Small Ore : Man can smelt the small ores into the five-colored Stone.

b. The Middle Ore : Man can smelt the middle ores into the five-colored Stone.

How to get ores?
Man can buy small or middle ores from the Merchant SuShuang ,or search in the Wilds to obtain them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. The five-colored stone

The Five-Colored Stone is an important raw material to upgrade weapons and armors.

How to get the five-colored stone?

You can buy the five-colored stone from the Merchant SuShuang, or smelt ores into the five-colored stone.

How to smelt ores into the five-colored stone?

First you need enough small ores or middle ores.

Then you need just a Forge. For getting a forge, you have to make the task in "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Legend of the the Nameless Weapon" ---> "The Nameless Weapon". To Complete the task, you can get a Forge.

To click the forge, you will get a five-colored stone. If you have enough ores, you can repeatedly click the forge to get more five-colored stones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. The Rune

There are a total of 13 Runes in new server. Their Names are Tu, Mu, Shui, Huo, Jin, Geng, Kan, Dui, Xun, Li, Zhen, Kun, Qian.

They are important raw materials to upgrade weapons and armours.

How to get the runes?

- Man can buy the Rune Tu, Mu, Shui, Huo, Jin from the Merchant SuShuang.

- Man can search in the Wilds to obtain the Rune Tu, Mu, Shui.

- Man can purchase the Gamble Box from the Merchant SuShuang. To open Gamble Box, man can randomly obtain any one Rune of Geng, Kan, Dui, Xun, Li, Zhen, Kun, Qian.

- Man can purify low level Runes to one higher level Rune.

How to purify low Runes to one higher level Rune ?

You have to buy a right Formula from the Merchant SuShuang. Then click the Formula to get a high level Rune.

For example: You want a Rune Zhen, you must buy a Formula: Purify Zhen from the Merchant SuShuang. The Formula tell you, you need 2x Kan, 3x Dui for purifying Rune Zhen. If you collect all Runes, you can click the Formula to get the Rune Zhen.

------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Reforge the Ancient Legacy Armors into the Destiny Armors

If you have a piece armor of the Ancient Legacy, you can click "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Reforge Ancient Legacy" ---> "Reforge X" (X means the name of one piece of the Ancient Legacy Armors) and make the task to reforge them to a piece of the Destiny Armors. To complete the task, you also need a five-colored stone and a right rune.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Upgrade the weapons or mounts of historical heros

If you have a weapon or mount of historical heros. You have to buy a right Pattern X (X means the name of the weapon or mount of historical heros) from the Merchant SuShuang.

Then click the Pattern to upgrade the weapon or mount of historical heros.

You also need a five-colored stone and a right rune for upgrading the weapon or mount of historical heros.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Legend of the Nameless Weapon

The Player can get a Nameless Weapon by making task. To forge the Nameless Weapon with the five-colored stone, the player can get a super weapon: Tai Yin Blade or Shao Yang Blade.

The both Blades also can been merged into a Twinblade YingYang.

How to get the Nameless Weapon ?

Click "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Legend of the the Nameless Weapon" ---> "The Nameless Weapon"

To Complete the task, you can get a Nameless Weapon.

How to forge the Nameless Weapon?

Click "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Legend of the the Nameless Weapon" ---> "Reforge The Nameless Weapon"

To make the task, you need a Nameless Weapon and 4x the Five-Colored Stones, you can get a Unidentified Weapon. Then to click and apply it, you get a Fine Mithrilblade.

Then Click "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Legend of the the Nameless Weapon" ---> "Reforge The Fine Mithrilblade"

To make the task, you need a Fine Mithrilblade and 8x the Five Colored Stones, you can get a Enhanced Mithrilblade.

Then Click "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Legend of the the Nameless Weapon" ---> "Rising! Twinblade of YingYang!"

To make the task, you need a Enhanced Mithrilblade and 6x the Five Colored Stones, you can randomly get a Tai Yin Blade or Shao Yang Blade.

How to merge the Twinblade Ying Yang?

Click "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Legend of the the Nameless Weapon" ---> "Merge The Twinblade"

To make the task, you need a TaiYin Blade and a ShaoYang Blade, you can get Twinblade Ying Yang.

How to separate the Twinblade into a TaiYin Blade & a ShaoYang Blade?

Click "Quest" ---> "Epic" ---> "Legend of the the Nameless Weapon" ---> "Separate The Twinblade"

To make the task, you need a Twinblade, you can get a TaiYin Blade & a ShaoYang Blade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ

How to get the weapons or mounts of historical heros?

The Player can purchase the Gamble Box from the Merchant SuShuang. To open Gamble Box, man can randomly obtain a weapon or a mount of historical heros.

How to get the Ancient Legacy Armor Set?

The Player can purchase the Gamble Box from the Merchant SuShuang. To open Gamble Box, man can randomly obtain a piece of Ancient Legacy Armor Set.
The subject was excuted Theme Top / Cancel operation by Administrator admin at 10/30/2012 12:19:40 PM
www.kingory.eu

I am truly appreciate perusing your post since its exceptionally one of a kind data for me. Much obliged for sharing this magnificent post. dissertation help uk | DissertationTime

hey buddy,
Its just awesome no other ways to say its a mind blowing beautifull quality piece of well crafted content I loved the way you wrote up really cool. Glad to read your content keep posting much more cool content i will be glad to check them out. Arvixe Reviews

hey buddy,
Its just awesome no other ways to say its a mind blowing beautifull quality piece of well crafted content I loved the way you wrote up really cool. Glad to read your content keep posting much more cool content i will be glad to check them out. Arvixe Review

Thanks for sharing tips. These will help me to play game well and load more armor. Dissertation writing services

Reply 5# AlbertBarkley Posts

Hi, your post is very interesting . i like it so much . i hope it will help me playing . thanks for sharing it .
Cheap dissertation writing services

Hi, your post is very interesting . i like it so much . i hope it will help me playing . thanks for sharing it .
Last editeddaisyfaith edit at 2017-01-13 04:42:26

Fantastic blog page with all the terrific good items not to mention I’m absolutely sure this will be vastly advantageous.
[url]Phd Dissertation Writing Services
[/url]

Really unbelievable, is not as easy as you can see, the posts difficulty and challenge waiting for you and that's the main difficulties that make us interesting.

Phd Dissertation Writing Services

A hand written letter can be a highly prized possession, especially in this era of emails and online chatting. But a hand written letter on high quality writing paper can make it even more prized, enhancing the reading experience.
free research papers online