Gps issues

[ 62 View / 1 Reply ]

Hi there,So i have an iphone 6 with the latest ios and firstly my compass is backwards? When i sit in my bed and face the road with my phone it says I have my back to the road. That's not a big deal. What is a big deal is that i drove to the park today and there were several pokestops but once i got near them my gps still said i was too far and had me positioned very far near the entrance to the park. So i decided maybe its just a little miscalibrated so i walked a little farther past it and my character did not move. Then i got the gps signal not found message and i eventually had to close out the app. At the time i had 5 bars and lte so i don't see why I would be having problems establishing a gps connection. I did some research and found some people saying you needed to be connected to internet and I'm just like "then why is this pokestop a tree in the middle of the woods"?

Thoughts?

Check this Sustainability Consulting Video

We you use GPS right now then you understand how important to know about the configuration of it.Use assignment writing services for gps issues because they give best solution for it.Try to learn how you can solve in fast way.