not able to use chat

[ 4200 View / 10 Reply ]

Player:Riderhan
server:EU-6
league: none at present

ive tried all the tricks i have used in the pass to get the chat window to open but i keep getting the not connected message and unable to open any of the chat windows, so im playing blind and not able to use the chat for completing quests, any help would be welcomed
thanks

chat problems

still having problems with chat, been on once since the server started and cant get back on to talk to league, im flying blind here thanks for your help

[System] Chat Channel is connecting...
[System] Retry connecting server...
[System] Reconnection failed. Please refresh current page. Contact customer service if necessary.

tried 4 times today and still no chat, whats the problem here folks??

ive not been able to chat for all but 2 dayssince this server has opened, and its not due to weather, bad connection, or me not clearing my history, or cookies and ive been trying every trick ive learned over the past 2 yrs to get into chat
with out being able to communicate again im going to end up droping out of this game as is did on server EU 3 due to the same problem theres no sense me spending money somewhere that only works part time. so i suggest that you make chat a priority rather than a 5th rated section of the game, its impossibe to work with in a league when you have to do everything by mail
thanks
Riderhan
Hoods
EU-6
also
Sparrow-Hawk
EU-3

Pleas try with other PC or Firewall
www.kingory.eu

still having problems i tried usig a laptop and aother computer andstill gettig the same message
[System] Chat Channel is connecting...
[System] Retry connecting server...
[System] Reconnection failed. Please refresh current page. Contact customer service if necessary.

please fix this, ive lowered my fire wall down to its lowest level any more and i might as well turn it off
thaks again
Riderhan

ok ive used a differet pc, a laptop, and turned myfirewall off, and im still having the same problem getting chat to open, how about you making chat a piority instead of a 3rd generation dump,,,

Ok, now I'm getting really upset, my chat still isn't working and now even my keyboard isn't being recognise, so I'm even more upset, Ive got to go to tools , open my options select a language type to be able to adjust anything or use my number keys to build armies send supplies , just what is up with this bull, i play on facebook server, and dont have this much trouble. im using a satilite  provider Hughes.net for my IP because my ground lines out here in the sticks are garbage, so if you can help me other than tell me to use another computer  id be most grateful and may even start buying diamonds again. other wise ill be spreading a lot of anger on here when i do get on chat
user id : Riderhan
login in: WereWabbit@hughes.net ( my email also)
league: Hoods
server: INTER-6

INTER-8 everything for chat connects but can not type anything please help me!