China Peripheral Vascular Intervention

[ 875 View / 9 Reply ]

Our History
Established in the year of 2015, Barty was committed to the R&D of vascular intervention including cardiovascular and peripheral system. Our product line includes: paclitaxel-eluting catheter, introducer sheath, angiography catheter, guide catheter,Hp ptca& pta balloon catheter as well as DES,BMS etc. By far, We have got CE certification, ISO13485, free sale certification, dozens of patents on our products, and started to promoting to the domestic and overseas markets.
Our Factory
With the building area of 5,000 square meters, our factory is a Million level purification (local hundred level) clean workshop in line with the "GMP" requirements, in which equipped with our professional facilities and workers. Most of them are in the field for decades under the directions of our best senior engineer.
Our Product
Paclitaxel eluting PTCA balloon catheter, Introducer sheath set, angiography catheter, guide catheter, balloon catheter for coronary and peripheral systems and other vascular interventional devices.
Product Application
Our products are applicable in the vascular intervention of coronary and peripheral system
Our Certificate
CE certification, ISO13485,CFDA
Production Equipment
Balloon-forming machine, Laser welding machine,Laser lettering machine,P&C lab,etc
Production Market
By far, we have partnership with countries of Finland, Italy, Greece, Spain, Ukraine, Indonesia, Turkey, Russia, Iran, France, India, Nepal, Netherlands, Egypt, Hongkong etc.
Our service
Before sale, we will provide good consultation service
During sale, prompt follow-up will be provided
After sale, responsible and resolute to solve any concerning issues.China Peripheral Vascular Intervention
website2:http://www.ivascuarbarty.com/

China has a good establish future because of the way they are working on everything no other country meets them at that place. I read about their history at Australian Writing which I feel a motivative story for all other countries.

New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the colossal exertion.  Smm reseller panel

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place  Ocean Canvas Art

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.  budapest property

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. instagram panel

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts  aluminium scrap buyers

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us  918kiss sg

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!  Academic writing services

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. büro mieten